If you fail to provide timely and accurate information, the result may be fines, interest charges, and loss of corporate protections within a state.
The expert staff at NRC currently handles filing annual reports for customers in all 50 states and D.C.
A crucial customer filing NRC performs for its customers is the 499A and the 499Q. Failure to file and provide required information can result in penalties of up to $1.6 million dollars.
We file the 499 forms with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) through Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC). Using those filings, NRC creates numerous other reports our customers need, including NANP (the North American Numbering Plan), TRS (Telecommunications Relay Service), USF (Universal Service Fund), LNP-SOW (Local Number Portability – Statement of Work), and ITSP (Interstate Telephone Service Provider)
Our customers must file the 499Q forms every 3 months, and the 499A form annually.
The experts at NRC can help you:
- Complete the 499A registration
- File the four 499Q quarterly forms
- File the annual 499A form
- Audit your USAC invoices
- Assist in USAC/FCC inquiries during contract periods
- File USAC and FCC appeals based on filings
- File Customer Proprietary Network compliance certificate and the accompanying statement with the FCC
- Prepare Form 159 for the FCC , along with Form 502 Section 254(g) Geographic Rate Averaging Certification and the Section 43.61 International Traffic Report.